INFORMATION TEXT ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As SEDİR TEKTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, we have requested, as a Data Controller, in connection with the purpose of processing, in a limited and measured manner, in accordance with the purpose of Data Protection, as SEDİR TEKTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ. is prepared to inform you that we will process your personal data belonging to you and third parties as described below and within the limits determined by the legislation.
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data, your personal data; As the data controller, it will be collected and processed by the COMPANY within the scope described below.
Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data we receive from you during the commercial activity of our company; In accordance with the law and the purpose of the Law, the correct planning, execution and management of the Company’s human resources policies, commercial partnerships, management and communication activities and strategies, and the best use of Personal Data Owners from their products and services and their demands and needs. and tailored according to their wishes, ensuring the highest level of data security, improving the services provided and eliminating errors, communicating with Personal Data Owners who communicate their demands and complaints, and providing information about the legislation to the authorized institutions. will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, limited to the purposes of creating and tracking visitor records.
Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Personal Data; in all kinds of verbal, written, electronic environment; It is obtained through technical and other methods, by gathering through various ways such as call center, Company website, mobile application, in order to offer the products and services offered by our Company within the legal framework and to fulfill our company’s contractual and legal obligations completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason is processed by the data processors assigned by the Company or the Company within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK.
Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of KVKK
The COMPANY informs you of your rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law; provides guidance on how to exercise such rights and performs the necessary internal functioning, administrative and technical arrangements for all of these.
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information regarding personal data if it has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of missing or incorrect processing, and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear even if it has been processed in accordance with KVKK and other relevant provisions of the law, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the loss.
• In order to use your rights mentioned above, you can send your request to the COMPANY by written or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Within the scope of the written application you will make, you can submit your request containing the necessary information to determine your identity and your explanations regarding your right that you want to use from the rights stated in article 11 of the Law, to Beylikdüzü Organized Industrial Zone Mustafa Kurtoğlu Caddesi No: 24 Beylikdüzü / İSTANBUL ”, After signing with your “secure electronic signature”, you can send the secure electronic signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org via registered e-mail, send it via Notary or other methods specified in KVKK.
Conditions that do not require consent
The COMPANY has the right to process personal data without the express consent of the individual, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
• To be clearly prescribed in laws,
• It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
• It is mandatory for the COMPANY to fulfill its legal obligation as a data controller,
• Be publicized by the person concerned,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the COMPANY, which is the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.